This is a list of some of the professional, academic activities, community cardiology activities---free cardiac camps and, patient-education activities conducted by Dr.Srinivas Ramaka from June 1999.
- JUNE 16 -2011—participated in the “UNITED NATIONS INFORMAL MEET ON NONCOMMUNICABLE DISEASES” as a representative of Srinivasa Heart Foundation.
Venue—United Nations General Assembly, United Nations, NEWYORK, USA.
- June 17 2011—delivered a talk on “Community programs in India—Experience of Srinivasa Heart Foundation” at the workshop organised by WORLD HEART FEDERATION –“The Countdown to the High Level Meeting on NCDs and Beyond.”
VENUE—American Heart Association Founders Affiliate 122 East 42nd Street, 18th Floor New York NY 10168, USA.
- September 19th and 20th-2011-Participated in the United Nations High Level Meet on Noncommunicable Diseases(UNHLM on NCDs).
- From 2011 To Date—CPR training for lay public has been conducted at the following places
- CPR at Kalyani Hospital for Lay Public.
- CPR for school students.
- CPR for lic development officers
- CPR for APGVB employees-3 sessions.
- CPR for NIT IRCS youth members.
- CPR during spring fest.
- CPR for Kazipet Railway Station Employees.
- CPR at Indian Redcross for Volunteers.
- Jan 6th Inaugural Program.
- NIT CPR
- CPR for Warangal APUWJ and Press.
- CPR Program at Central Jail for Prisoners and Jail Staff.
- Sapthagiri Channel Interview on CPR
- CRPF Battalion.
- Mamnoor Camp.
- APSRTC Employees.
- District Collectorate
- On Monday, 16th July - CPR training program -for police dept, at the Rudrama Hall, Police Headquarters, Hanamkonda, Warangal.
- 12/12/12-The Largest CPR TRAINING Session in India Attended By 4000 Persons.
- Conducting Community Cardiology Programs Has Been One Of The Main Activities Of Srinivasa Heart Foundation.
- Numerous free cardiac screening programs, awareness lectures have been held from 1999,