This is a list of some of the professional, academic activities, community cardiology activities---free cardiac camps and, patient-education activities conducted by Dr.Srinivas Ramaka from June 1999.
- World Heart Day 2013—Gave a Talk on Tobacco Prevention at A Meeting Organised by The Cardiological Society Of India on The Eve Of World Heart Day 2013.The Meet was attended by People from all Walks Of Life.
- Conducted a free Cardiac Camp at the Government Hospital, Wardhannapet on World Heart Day 2013. CPR training was also given to the attendees.
- Conducted a free Cardiac Camp at Arepally Village, Warangal. CPR Training was given to the attendees.
- Conducted a Training Program in CPR for NSS Volunteers of St. Peters College of Pharmacy, Students of St. Mary’s School, Hasanparthy on 28/03/2014.
- Participated as a faculty at the World Congress of Cardiology 2014, at Melbourne, Australia. Dr. Srinivasa Ramaka was a Chairperson For the Session-“Improving Patient Outcomes By Reducing Tobacco Use And Exposure” on 5th march 2014 at the World Congress Of Cardiology, Melbourne, Australia.
Presented the following abstracts at the World Congress Of Cardiology 2014 at Melbourne, Australia.
- A systematic program to train lay public in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation in India
- Parental Consanguinity Is a Risk Factor for Congenital Heart Disease in A South Indian Population
- Implementation of a Clinic-based Tobacco Cessation Program in India