This is a list of some of the professional, academic activities, community cardiology activities---free cardiac camps and, patient-education activities conducted by Dr.Srinivas Ramaka from June 1999.
- Inaugural Program on CPR at KMC, Warangal On 6th January, 2012, attended by 168 Persons
- 5/2/12—Employees Of Kazipet Railway Station Numbering 21 Were Trained In CPR.
- 2. CPR Training For Members Of AP Union Of Working Journalists.—attended by 48 persons.
- CPR training of students of NIT, Warangal. — Programs—52
- One Program for Students of NIT.
- The Second Program was for Members of Youth Redcross, NIT, Warangal.
- The other program was held during SPRINGSPREE AT NIT,Warangal which was attended by students from various nits and engineering colleges. CPR Training was given By Mr.Shiva, An Employee Of Redcross ,Warangal.
- ON 1/7/12—Employees of APSRTC were trained in CPR—26 PERSONS. At RTC Bus stand, Hanamkonda.