This is a list of some of the professional, academic activities, community cardiology activities---free cardiac camps and, patient-education activities conducted by Dr.Srinivas Ramaka from June 1999.
- Conducted A Free Cardiac Camp For The Staff Of State Bank Of Hyderabad. This was held the Zonal office, SBH, Warangal. in September 2005
- Participated in the screening camp for detection of heart disease in children held at MGM Hospital on 10/09/06. An educational exhibition was organised highlighting various aspects of heart disease in children.
- Delivered the following lectures to members of IMA Warangal
- Current Trends In Evaluation And Management Of Hypertension, held on 9/5/02
- Preoperative cardiovascular evaluation for Non-Cardiac Surgery. A multispecialty interactive session held on 23rd November, 2003.
- Optimising Heart Failure Management.
- API Lectures-.Delivered Lectures To API members on various topics
- Heart Failure, DVT and Pulmonary Embolism, Diabetes And Heart Disease, Drug Treatment Of Hypertension
- Delivered a talk on how young is your heart on 24th September 2006, on Global TV, in connection With World Heart Day 2006.
- World Heart day is conducted regularly on The Last Sunday of September. We have been conducting World Heart Day Patient Education Programmes regularly from 2001, based On the World Heart Day Themes of that particular year.
- 2001- World Heart Day Patient Education Exhibitions "A HEART FOR LIFE"
- 2002-29th , September—Patient Education Exhibition
- 28th September 2003, Release of the Book—Know Your Heart held at hotel Ashoka, Hanamkonda, Warangal.