This is a list of some of the professional, academic activities, community cardiology activities---free cardiac camps and, patient-education activities conducted by Dr.Srinivas Ramaka from June 1999.
- Spoke on various aspects related To Heart Diseases in a meeting which was attended by over 500 Persons.
Free consultation and ECGS to around 100 diesel loco shed employees.
- 2007—A Free Cardiac Camp And An Awareness Exhibition –“KNOW YOUR HEART” was held at the Z.P.SCHOOL, Khilashapuram on September 30, World Heart Day 2007.
- 2008—World Heart Day—Release Of the Book—“MEERU—MEE GUNDE”
Understanding the need for a systematic community training program on CPR, a CPR training program was conducted on 26/04/2009 at Srinivasa Heart Centre. Around 100 members of the community in Warangal, Andhra Pradesh, India which included people from all walks of life—employees of various government departments—police, electricity, revenue, telephone, Roads and Transport, railways, judiciary, schools, lawyers, staff from banks, members of the pharma industry, press, school and college students attended this program. A PowerPoint presentation on Sudden Cardiac Death, principles of CPR was delivered by Dr.Srinivas Ramaka in the local language –Telugu. Demonstration of Hands-Only CPR using mannekin and demonstration of an AED was given to the attendees. This is the first program on CPR for lay public initiated by Srinivasa Heart Foundation.
- 17/5/2009-World Hypertension Day—Awareness Lecture On “HYPERTENSION”
was conducted at SRINIVASA HEART CENTRE.
- World No Tobacco Day on May 31, 2009—Awareness Lecture on “TOBACCO USE IS INJURIOUS TO HEALTH” was conducted at Srinivasa Heart Centre, Ramnagar, Hanamkonda.
- November 14,2009—Awareness Lecture on “ORGAN PROTECTION IN DIABETES. “ Venue: Srinivasa Heart Centre,Ramnagar,Hanamkonda,Warangal.
- Sunday, January 24,2010—Awareness Lecture on “HEART DISEASE IN CHILDREN” Venue---Srinivasa Heart Centre, Ramnagar, Hanamkonda, Warangal.