This is a list of some of the professional, academic activities, community cardiology activities---free cardiac camps and, patient-education activities conducted by Dr.Srinivas Ramaka from June 1999.
- Participated at the Multi-speciality Health Camp On 23-12-2001 organised by the S.S.K.(KHATRI)SEVA SAMAJ MATWADA,Warangal.
- Participated In the Free Health Camp conducted At Indurthi, Dist Karimnagar conducted in memory of late sri Ramachandraiah on 14/7/2002
- An awareness lecture on “HEART” was given at CKM college, warangal at the Retirement Function Of Dr. Sudhakar Reddy, principal. The Lecture was attended by the staff of CKM College,Warangal, November 2002.
- Delivered a lecture on “Evaluation and Management Of Heart Disease In Pregnancy” on 15-12-2002 at the CME programme organised and attended by members of The Warangal Obstetric And Gynaecological Society.
- Participated In a free Cardiac Camp conducted by The Brahmin Parishad, Siddipet on 13/04/03.
- At Siddipet free cardiac camps were held at Central Jail,Warangal on 17/08/03, 24/08/03,7/09/03, 14/09/03, 28/09/03. Around 400 convicted prisoners and 78 staff members were screened for heart disease during these camps
- Participated In The Multispeciality MEGA HEALTH CAMPS organised by Erraballi Jagannatha Rao Memorial Charitable Trust, Wardhannapet, Warangal. Around 600 Persons Were Screened For Heart Disease During These Camps, Which Were Held At The Following Places.
- 11-11-03 :Wardhannapet.
- 12-11-03 : Rayaparthy.
- 14-11-03: Sangem
- 15-11-03 : Parvathagiri
- 17-11-03 : Parvathagiri
- 16-12-03 :Wims Hospital, Warangal.
- Participated in various live interviews, phone-in programmes, radio-talks for general public conducted by all India Radio,Warangal. The Topics covered various aspects related to heart.