This is a list of some of the professional, academic activities, community cardiology activities---free cardiac camps and, patient-education activities conducted by Dr.Srinivas Ramaka from June 1999.
- May 31, 2010—World No Tobacco Day, Venue—Ravindrabharathi, Hyderabad.
- World Heart Day 2010—September 26,2010. Venue—NRI Education Center, Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
WHD 2010 ACTIVITIES
A health survey of all employees in Warangal is initiated as part of the work place wellness programs from 2009. A questionnaire is distributed to employees of different govt. and private organizations and survey particularly related to CVD is conducted. Health education lectures also are organized as part of the workplace wellness programs.
Lectures were given to primary health centre doctors, staff of the district medical and health office—warangal, employees of HDFC Bank, Warangal and employees of life insurance corporation of India, Zonal office, Warangal.
Radio-talks—a radio interview on WHD was given to all India radio—Adilabad. This was broadcast on 26 Sep, 2010.
- November 14th 2010—Free Cardiology camp and Awareness exhibition on “Heart”
Venue: Area Hospital, Narsampet, Dist Warangal. This was organised in association with INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION, NARSAMPET AND ROTARY CLUB, and NARSAMPET.
- Press Meet at Srinivasa Heart Centre, Ramnagar on 30/11/2010. 10.30 am.
Topic---Implementation of the COTP Act,
Tobacco use in films.. Role of the media in implementation of the COTP Act.
- December 19, 2010—Free Cardiac Camp, Know Your Heart Exhibition and CPR Training at Area Hospital, Parkal
- Press Meet and Awareness Meet On “CARDIOPULMONARY RESUSCITATION”
Conducted on the occasion of 50th anniversary of MODERN CPR on Sunday, 26/12/2010 at Srinivasa Heart Centre, RAMNAGAR,HANAMKONDA,WARANGAL.
- MARCH 14, 2011- Srinivasa Heart Foundation has been accepted into the UN CSO database.