This is a list of some of the professional, academic activities, community cardiology activities---free cardiac camps and, patient-education activities conducted by Dr.Srinivas Ramaka from June 1999.
- Participated in the free heart check-up camp on 18/12/04 organised by the S.S.K.(KHATRI) Seva Samaj, Matwada, Warangal. A.P., India.
- Dr. Srinivas participated in the screening camps for detection of heart disease in children held at MGM Hospital, Warangal on 14/8/04 and 23/8/04
- Participated in a free cardiac camp at Thorrur, Dist Warangal, organised by Lions Club of Thorur, Agricultural Market Committee, Rohini Hospital and Nitin Foundation on 17/10/04.
- Acted as Resource Person In The Staff Development Programme in “CLINICAL PHARMACY AND PHARMACOLOGY” organised under the sponsorship of All India Council For Technical Education from 17/01/2000 to 30/01/2000
- Also participated in a similar programme in “CLINICAL PHARMACY CONCEPT AND PRACTICE” held on 24/09/05 and 30/09/05.
- Delivered the late D. Padmavathi Endowment Lecture
- Delivered two invited lectures during The National Pharmacy Week Celebrations Sponsored By The Indian Pharmaceutical Association, Warangal Branch And University College Of Pharmaceutical Sciences on the following topics
- Introduction to cardiovascular problems-in 2001
- Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy in 21st Century-In 2002.
- Participated In An Educational Programme For Staff Of RTC During Traffic Safety Week In January 2005.