This is a list of some of the professional, academic activities, community cardiology activities---free cardiac camps and, patient-education activities conducted by Dr.Srinivas Ramaka from June 1999.
- A lecture –“KNOW YOUR HEART” was delivered at the Inner Wheel Club Warangal in 1999. This was organised and attended by members of Rotary Club, Warangal.
- Awareness Lecture On “HEART” for Morning Walkers In Public Garden, Hanmakonda, Warangal—1999.
- A lecture session on “CARDIOVASCULAR DIAGNOSTIC INSTRUMENTS” was delivered at the ISTE-AICTE SPONSORED SHORT-TERM TRAINING PROGRAMME ON “MEDICAL INSTRUMENTATION AND INFORMATICS” held during 5th June to 16th June 2000 conducted at National Institute Of Technology, Warangal. This was conducted for the benefit of engineering teachers in various AICTE RECOGNIZED INSTITUTES OF THE COUNTRY.
- The lecture was followed by an interactive session demonstrating various diagnostic instruments in Cardiology at Srinivasa Heart Centre, Hanamkonda, Warangal.
- A lecture on “ROLE OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY IN PREOPERATIVE EVALUATION” was given on 16-10-2000 on the eve of WORLD ANAESTHESIA DAY. This was attended and organised by MEMBERS OF INDIAN SOCIETY OF AESTHESIOLOGISTS WARANGAL BRANCH.
- A free Cardiac camp was conducted on 5/11/00, At Markazi School, organised by Lion’s Club Thousand Pillar’s Temple. This was attended by around one hundred patients.
- A FREE CARDIAC camp was conducted at the NURSING HOME of Dr. Sridhar and Dr. Aruna at Jangaon, District Warangal. A.P. India. This was organised by The Lions Club Of JANGAON, Warangal, AP, India.
- Delivered a lecture on” CARDIOVASCULAR EMERGENCIES IN CLINICAL PRACTICE” to the members of Indian Medical Association, Jangaon, Warangal. A.P. India.